Monday, December 19, 2011


Is it strange that I don't like going to parties?

If people do invite me to party I say no and make up an excuse as to why I "can't" go. I don't have too many friends and I've never seen myself being social in some way... and to be honest I am somewhat worried of social situations because I am afraid of what people would think of me not because of I have any inferiority complex, but because people wear goggles, and i am talking @ people and not the one who knows me well or who are sensitive to others and I probably won't have anything interesting to say. So what is wrong with me? Absolutely nothing, I choose to go parties, based upon not who has invited but who is there in the parties.



Not going to a party or wanting to be alone is not called "anti-social" but "doing what we feel comfortable."
It's not strange, it's different. And everyone is different from the others in one way or another.

No comments: